The Cabin Addiction Services Group’s various facilities have earned a world-wide reputation not only as leading addiction treatment centres, but also as forward-thinking places that offer a wealth of healing knowledge and useful resources regarding the treatment of addiction. The group is heavily involved in addiction research, attending and presenting at key conferences world-wide. The Cabin is also involved in supporting several non-profit and government efforts to combat addiction regionally through training and guidance and has received much high-profile press coverage, chiefly for its innovative and successful treatment programme. The reputation of the group allows it to recruit the best addiction treatment specialists from around the globe.
Below, you will find a selection of our press releases, publications, professional recognition from reputable sources around the world and resources.
- The Cabin Sydney – the First Multinational Addiction Treatment Provider to Offer Services in Australia – July 2015
- The Cabin Addiction Services Group to participate in the 2014 WPA Regional Congress in Hong Kong this December 2014
- Top Asian Addiction Rehab to hold Workshop for UAE Health Sector in August – August 2014
- The Cabin Chiang Mai Alcohol and Drug Rehab Expert to speak at Australian Alcoholics Anonymous Event in June – May 2014
- International Representation at The Cabin Chiang Mai Addiction Centre’s First Alumni Reunion Reflects the Rehab’s Global Appeal – February 2014
- The Cabin Chiang Mai Alcohol and Drug Rehab to Participate in APSAD Conference this 24th- 27th November – November 2013
- The Cabin Chiang Mai Alcohol and Drug Rehab Selected as a Centre of Excellence by the Islamic Science University of Malaysia – October 2013
- Top Asian Alcohol and Drug Rehab to conduct training across Australia – August 2013
- Is Australia’s Addiction Treatment Model Failing Australians? – July 2013
- Maldives Turns to Thailand to Help Combat Drug Addiction – May 2013
- The Cabin Chiang Mai Alcohol and Drug Rehab to participate in Australian Miner’s Health Conference – April 29th – 30th
The Cabin Chiang Mai’s Luxury Accommodation and Facilities
6 questions to ask a potential addiction treatment provider
What is addiction?
How is addiction treated?
Why group therapy is better than one-on-one?
An Olympian’s Story – Nathan Baggaley’s Struggle with Addiction
Beyond addiction: journeys of hope and growth
Characteristics of sex addiction
Binge drinking or alcoholic
How to avoid enabling an addict?
- Caron and Cabin 5th Annual UK Addiction Workshop – 4-5 November 2016, London, UK
- 18th Annual Living in Bangkok 2016 – 10 September 2016, Bangkok, Thailand
- UK/European Symposium on Addictive Disorders (UKESAD) – 2-4 May 2016, London, UK
- The Sixth Annual West Coast Symposium on Addictive Disorders – 28-31 May 2015, La Quinta, USA
- UK and European Symposium on Addictive Disorders – 4-6 May 2015, London, UK
- The Psychotherapy Society of Hong Kong – 11 January, 2015, Hong Kong
- World Psychiatric Association Regional Congress 2014 (WPA) – 12-14 December 2014, Hong Kong
- Founders Day Event – 10 June 2014, Melbourne, Australia
- 3rd Congress of Asia-Pacific Society for Alcohol and Addiction Research (APSAAR) – 24-27 April 2014, Shanghai, China
- Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs Schientific Conference 2013 (APSAD) – 24-27 November 2013, Brisbane, Australia
- 2nd Asia Pacific Behavioural and Addiction Medicine Conference (2nd APBAM) – 22-23 May, 2013, Singapore
- 10th UK/European Symposium on Addictive Disorders (UKESAD) – 9-11 May 2013, London, UK
- Miners’ Health & Wellbeing Conference 2013 – 29-30 April 2013, Brisbane, Australia